Monday 24 October 2011

Pizza and Mad Men

Pizza and Mad Men... ahh, the perfect combination.

Friday night I was supposed to meet up with Steel Drama Queen and her friend who was over from England, but the pair of them drunk one too many glasses of wine as they caught up on the goss and consequently stood me up. I didn't mind a jot - I was exhausted from a week of commuting and working while trying to stay in touch with my boyfriend and family in another timezone. I was happy to chill by myself.

After a pretty quiet weekend of the usual exploring and a 10k run around the Bosques de Palermo on Sunday, I was ready for another quiet night in on Sunday so I ordered a pizza from Bakano, the place just opposite Miranda on the same junction with Trastevere. (Fitz Roy with Costa Rica). Actually, I thought I deserved a treat so not only did I order a savoury pizza but I also went for a sweet one with dulce de leche! Maybe not to everyone's tastes, but I loved it!

Dulce de leche and banana pizza


Bakano is my new favourite pizza place. They even have a Facebook page that gives you 20% discount if you order from it. Ace.

As for Mad Men, I bought the box set of seasons 1-3 more than a year ago and brought it out here to watch and am now completely hooked. A night with Mad Men and Bakano Pizza equals bliss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment