Monday 31 October 2011

The McDonalds 5k Run

I head down to the Bosques at 9am for the McDonalds 5k run. The atmosphere is fantastic - a sea of pink-clad women raring to go, with a backdrop of perfect blue sky and hot morning sunshine. 

The run is great fun and I complete it in 25 minutes. It would've been much more fun if I'd had a friend, but hey ho, I enjoy the atmosphere and relax with a few stretches in the park afterwards.

After the run. Note, none of these lovely pink ladies is me.

Snapped on the grass - my medal
Coca Cola truck in the park
The lake - an urban paradise
After the run, I meet my neighbour and her English friend for lunch at an organic café called Artemisia near our place on Gorriti with Cabrera. We go for a salmon wok and share this dessert:

Dessert at Artemisia
As the sun goes down, we walk my neighbour's dog around Dorrego and I snap a load more graffiti:

Scary
Freaky...
Cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment